[Gimp-developer] gtk.FileChooserButton crashes on Windows....

Hi,

  I don't know if I'm doing this right, but when I run the following code
in the Python Fu Console in Gimp 2.8.8 on Windows, and try to choose
anything from the dropdown menu, I get an error saying "pythonw.exe has
stopped working", and the Window and Python Console crash.

import gtk
window = gtk.Window()
dialog = gtk.FileChooserDialog( "Test", None,
gtk.FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SELECT_FOLDER, (gtk.STOCK_CANCEL,
gtk.RESPONSE_CANCEL, gtk.STOCK_OPEN, gtk.RESPONSE_OK))
button = gtk.FileChooserButton(dialog)
window.add(button)
window.show_all()

When I run the gtk.FileChooserDialog, I get the following warnings:

C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\python-console.py:1: Warning:
Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-can-change-accels after class was
initialised
  #!/usr/bin/env python
C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\python-console.py:1: Warning:
Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-menu-popup-delay after class was
initialised
  #!/usr/bin/env python
C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\python-console.py:1: Warning:
Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-menu-popdown-delay after class was
initialised
  #!/usr/bin/env python

I mainly use Linux, and when I tried the exact same code there in Gimp
2.8.8, I don't get any warnings, and it actually works like it's supposed
to. The difference is that my home folder shows up as a default selection,
while on windows it just says (None), though the drop down menu is
populated by a few default locations (my home folder, Destkop, C:, etc.).

Am I doing something wrong, or is this possibly a bug?

Cheers,

  Ragnar