Re: [Gimp-developer] UI theme for GIMP

In my opinion a good addition to goals of this project would be optional
version of the theme with slimmer widgets in vertical space.
This would aid in situations when current sizes make user to scroll a lot
while working.

or/and

In Blender users can adjust DPI of the UI making widgets smaller or bigger
as they wish. Maybe something like that would be good option for solving
problem with different, too small or too big, screen resolutions?

If I can help by any means send me a note. I would try to be available on
IRC.