[Gimp-developer] Nightly Builds of the GIMP Manual

Hi,

I'm excited to announce that we are providing nightly builds for our
user manual and are available from our FTP:

    ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/help/gimp-help-nightly.tar.bz2

The builds are intended for developers and distributors only. We hope
that people will raise bugs if they find any problems.

Thanks to the guys over at Fedora who gave the documentation CI a new
home. Sven Claussner is synchronising the build artefacts with the GIMP
Jenkins, which may lead to new ideas of making the builds more stable.

Furthermore, the current translation effort of the manual is
synchronised nightly again and browsable under:

    http://docs.gimp.org/2.8/en

New releases will be announced separately.

Happy GIMPing!
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de