From: Mario Behling <mb mariobehling de>
Date: 8 November 2013 02:10
Subject: [CREATE] Getting GSoC students to LGM'14
To: create lists freedesktop org

Hello,

I would like to follow up on getting GSoC students to LGM. The idea
is, that we ask Google to support travel to get students and mentors
to the event.

On Google Melange I identified the following graphics projects, that
participated in GSoC this year. Did I miss any? Please let me know.

I have written to some core-contributors of those projects, but at the
moment only got feedback from Blender and Inkscape, that they are
interested.

So before I can talk about details with Google I need to be sure,
projects are interested to organize this together. If you know someone
from thos projects who would be the right person to talk to about
this, please direct them to me.

Projects:

Blender
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/blender

Inkscape
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/inkscape

OGRE (Object-Oriented Graphics Rendering Engine)
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/ogre

BRL-CAD
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/brlcad

Gimp