[Gimp-developer] Test some file plug-ins in master branch

Hi all

The following file plug-ins have been revised to use GIMP's new API.
I feel they need more testing as the changes are intrusive and the file
types can support a variety of pixel formats. I have tested these to my
satisfaction. Please test these if you can (master branch).

* file-jpeg (test loading and saving grayscale and RGB JPEG files)

* file-tiff-save (test saving grayscale, RGB and indexed TIFF files
  incl. 16-bits per channel in the case of non-indexed)

* file-ps (test saving grayscale and RGB formats)

* I have reviewed file-png's load and save code (which was revised some
  time back by nomis) and it seems fine to me. But please test this one
  by using it too, as it's a commonly used plug-in. Test saving
  grayscale, RGB and indexed PNG files incl. 16-bits per channel in case
  of non-indexed.

                Mukund