[Gimp-developer] LGM 2013 - GIMP team apartment bookeds

Hi there,

for the GIMP team LGM 2013 attendees, an apartment is booked at Madrid from April 6 to April 14.

Contact me for any details. Small date adjustments may be possible (one day earlier, one day longer, ...), but these will have to be done rather sooner than later.

The first to arrive will have to pay the remainder of the price and a safety deposit in cash - let me know and I'll have the money transferred in advance.

I can also be contacted on IRC.

--
Regards,
Michael