Re: [Gimp-developer] Text Editor Popup/Overlay Dialog

On 26 June 2013 13:15, Jake Blank <jaketblank gmail com> wrote:
The overlay-ed Text Editor in Gimp 2.8+ is extremely annoying - how can I
choose a proper font if I can't see my image?! afaik there's no way to
disable it :/

Indeed - maybe everyone agrees it could be hidden if the user sets the
"user editor" on the
tool options (to type the text in a pop-window)?

  js
 -><-

Please tell me I'm wrong!