Re: [Gimp-developer] Lasso/Free Select Tool is Fantastic

Jason,

I DON’T KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE, but the relatively new rendition of the Free Select tool KICKS SERIOUS ASS.

The flexibility to switch between straight line drawing and free-hand scribbling as well as the
error-forgiving nature of the tool’s interface/behavior is very satisfying to use. It's so refreshing to
not be fighting my software in order to get my work done.

thanks, made my day!

    --ps

            man + machine interface works

        http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture