Re: [Gimp-developer] I18N in Python plugin

I've added i18n/gettext support to my plug-in over the weekend. I don't
know if it's completely correct, but it does work. :)

You can get it from here http://ragnarb.com/toolbox/gimp-book/ and have a
look at the code.

The translation code is at the beginning of booy.py, and each string to be
translated is simply wrapped like this _("string here"). There is a ReadMe
file in the locale folder, plus some helper shell scripts for setting up
the different languages, you can look at.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

  Ragnar