[Gimp-developer] [Request] Clone Tool mirrored or with different angles.

Well, a while ago I had opened this thread in GimpChat:
http://www.gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4692
I have no idea about programming, but perhaps for developers this can be
easy to implement. I'm not sure for the things that it will be useful, but
I'd like to see it in action to begin to find practical uses. As I say in
the GimpChat thread, I think if would be possible to choose mirror or
different angles for the Clone tool and Perspective Clone Tool, It might be
useful to "try to fake" reflections or mirror images. For example, the
mirror of an object over a surface (or the reflection of the surface on the
object).
I also think it would be interesting if it were possible to apply the
angles dynamics at the Clone tool.
Thanks for all GIMP developers!