[Gimp-developer] [Feature Request] Enhance the operation of the 'Create from Clipboard' method

Hello everyone,

So, I regularly use the Create from Clipboard feature to make quick
edits, especially from images grabbed off the web. However, I'm often an
imbecile and accidentally click "copy image location" instead of "copy
image" in my browser. Would it be possible, if the clipboard data is not
an image, have gimp detect that a text url is there and prompt to
download it?

Thanks for helping make this program, guys. It's one of the jewels of
Open-Source :)
--
Sylae Jiendra Corell
http://calref.net