[Gimp-developer] How to change the source code for removing the filename suggesting behavior of Saving dialog in Gimp 2.4.7

Dear gimp developers:
For some reasons, I need to stick on gimp 2.4.7.
Now I want to remove the codes about "the filename suggestion behavior" of
Save Dialog (as attachment ) and recompile gimp, but I am not a gtk
programer, I don't how to do it.
Would you tell me which file and which line should be modified, please?
Thank you very much.

Note: I had asked this question to gimp-user mailing list some days ago ,
but not no suggestion about source code so far. So I resend it to
gimp-developer-list, I hope someone would give me a help to make it. Sorry
and thanks again ~

Best Regards,
Minhsien0330