Re: [Gimp-developer] North East Astro Imaging Conference

It's a shame that the events are so close together, but it is what it is.  I'm sure the Libre Graphic meeting can't be change nor can NEAIC. so where does the leave us.

Joao Bueno in Brazil seams interested in attending, I talked with him on Friday..

Bob Moore
{ A quote } “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by, it's almost the same noise that this IPad makes when I send the e-mail telling someone I missed there deadline.
R.E.M.