Re: [Gimp-developer] North East Astro Imaging Conference

On 9 January 2013 00:20, Bob Moore <n2ixa optonline net> wrote:

Hello, My name is Bob Moore I run a large astro imaging conference just outside New York City in April. I am looking for contact info for someone on the Gimp team that may be interested in becoming a speaker at this year’s NEAIC. I pay all expenses! If this lands in the right hands please contact me asap via my e-mail n2ixa optonline net

So folks -- I think this is a nice niche to show  GIMP and present the upcoming 32 bit color
capabilities.  (It is impressive how acadmic people are unaware of the program capabilities).

I would offer myself to go, since expences are covered, but there is the bureaucracy of entering
the USA + othe rpersonal issues around that prevent me going there.

Maybe one of the N.A. more active colaborators?
Ankh? Akkana? Kevin? Nicolas (ok...you are soon not to be around there :-)  )?

Anyway, I think it would be unpolite to let this message go unanswered
(unlike invitations that do not mention covering the expenses, and are therefore
little more than advertisements for the conferences)

   js
  -><-