Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp build for Windows

On 10.01.2013 11:12, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:35 PM, pavel wrote:

what to fix. I saw for example a request for the LANG environment
variable. I can confirm that this does not work anymore in the 2.8.2
version, but should be quite easy to add it.

But why? UI language can be set in the Preferences dialog already :)

Because this is quite handy to run GIMP in several languages at the same time.

--
Regards,
Michael