Re: [Gimp-developer] Selection lost while working on multiple images. Missing feature or bug?

Ãn data de Sun, 17 Feb 2013 20:22:04 +0100, Tobias Oelgarte a scris:

I open two images in Gimp 2.8.4 and create an selection (for example
rectangle selection) for the first image. If i now switch to the
second image and do an selection as well, then the selection on the
first image is gone if i switch back.

If I simply do a selection, and switch to other image and do another
selection there, yes, the first is gone.

However, if after first selection I click once with the mouse in the
middle of the selection (I don't know what that actually do), then
going to the second image etc. will not wanish the first selection on
first image.

2.8.4 here, on Windows.

Cristi

--