Re: [Gimp-developer] changes in the mailing list etiquette

 If you don't mind one comment I'd just have written "Stick to plain

 text" instead of "Stick to standards"

The lists have been set up drop the html parts. If a message does not
contain a plain text part, it is discarded automatically.

Thanks for the explanation Michael. Plain agreed on that.

My comment though was rather about the formulation of the text: don't say "Stick to standards" if what you
want clearly is "Stick to plain text". I'd suggest rephrasing that very sentence a little to make the stand
incontrovertible.

Cheers,

Vince C.

--