Re: [Gimp-developer] changes in the mailing list etiquette

On 14.08.2013 20:28, Vincent Cadet wrote:

Code of conduct is concise enough and quite understandable. Neat,
clean, perfect.

If you don't mind one comment I'd just have written "Stick to plain
text" instead of "Stick to standards"

The lists have been set up drop the html parts. If a message does not
contain a plain text part, it is discarded automatically.

Something we can't fix this way, unfortunately, is top-posting and
full-quotes :)

--
Regards,
Michael