[Gimp-developer] GIMP to participate in Google Summer of Code 2013

Hi,

We've been accepted as a mentoring organisation to participate in
Google Summer of Code, an annual program that connects talented
students to free software projects and provides financial support for
working on various features.

If you are student willing to work on GIMP during the summer and be
sponsored by Google, please have a look at the list of ideas [1] or
tell us about an idea of your own.

We ask all students to be able to compile GIMP from source code by the
time a project proposal is submitted. We expect students to stay in
touch with us throughout the program and work in a public Git branch.

You can find out more about GSoC on its official website [2].

[1] http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Hacking:GSoC/2013/Ideas
[2] http://www.google-melange.com

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org