Re: [Gimp-developer] Rethinking mailing list rules

* Gfxuser <gfx user online de> [09-23-12 11:51]:

> because of some neverending discussions on the mailing lists in the last
> time schumaml and I considered rethinking the mailing list etiquette rules.
> Thereto I searched the web for existing mailing list rules and found  quite
> a lot. Because I see us as a community I decided to make a catalog of them
> as a groundwork for a discussion.
> You find it at
> http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Mindstorm:_Rework_of_mailing_list_rules
> Please have a look at it and tell your opinion on it here. The reworked
> selection will become the new rules.

Very good and welcomed.  If observed/enforced, list traffic will be much
more informative and helpful.

> Secondly I think it's useful to publish these rules on new mailing list
> subscriptions and regularly.

Required reading for subscribing and monthly list reminders....

tks for your efforts.
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member