Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp suggestions and maybe a bug

Hello, I've made two videos some minutes ago and in small time I was able to
reproduce the "bug" with gimp 2.6.12. then I try using v 2.8.2

Video download link:
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/64273908/file.html  (videos is not played from
website click on Download button on right)
second video: http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/1255300/file.html
Original photo image used : http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/97848191/file.html

In the first video Bug appear a bit at 1:01 for a moment (yellow color) and
1:03 with a bit of violet, but is much more visible at 1:17 with lumps of
bad pixels of blue color (not present in the vicinity of source or target
area). in previous tests usually appear often bright colors green red and
blue.

The second video is better and bug is more visible, appears various bad
colors in various areas (video is jerky cause recording frame loss).

Regards