[Gimp-developer] Gimp suggestions and maybe a bug

Hello , leave suggestions for the good Gimp

- clone tool mode optionally work like photoshop, first select target
(instead source), then we move mouse cursor on various areas and we have
real time preview on target area.

- when save/export a photo that have exif/iptc/xmp tags if we save/export to
formats that do not support tags is useful open a warning window that notify
this situation every time to user for default (optionally deselectable from
settings), tell something like this "warning: your photo/file have .. Tags
but your selected saving format do not support tags, all tags will be lose.
if you overwrite your file all tags are erased"

- extend preserve write exif/iptc/xmp tags support to TIFF format (and/or
another lossless format).
Tiff already support exif/iptc/xmp tags, for example Xnview preserve/write
tags on tiff (but probably also other free tools). maybe ask xnview
developer if want donate tiff writing code and contribute with gimp :)
For professional/advanced use It's really important have tags preservation
in at least one lossless format (tiff, xcf, or another), for use it for
multiple editings without have quality loss, or without need use every time
exiftool for rewrite tags.

- batch processing tool that support also installed external plugins
features

Bug (but probably already signaled and fixed)

- not tested yet on v2.8, with "old" gimp versions I have noticied bug when
use healing tool, sometimes appear strange colours very bright and
fluorescent not compatible with work area colours.

Regards