Re: [Gimp-developer] Speak Selection Errors

On 09/01/12 14:41, Michael Natterer wrote:
On Sat, 2012-09-01 at 12:18 +0200, gg wrote:
On 09/01/12 11:28, Mukund Sivaraman wrote:
On Sat, Sep 01, 2012 at 02:41:11AM +0200, gg wrote:
On 09/01/12 00:19, Patrick Dreier wrote:
Hello!

You have Gimp Speak Selection setup Errors English. The Selection of
Gimp Setup is not in french.
When selection Windows Setup french langugues in Gimp selection Setup
englisch .

With king regards!

You seem to have some speak errors selection English there.

You try again good pleads.

Going by what was written, it's likely the user is not a native English
language speaker.  Is it correct to mock him for that?

		Mukund

Oh. lighten up with the political correctness. Not speaking English is
not a horrible birth defect we should all politely ignore.

IIRC list rules require something approximating English language posts
not unintelligible garbage. If OP cant put two words on the right order
he should probably try Google translator or something.

Until you pointed it out he would not even have realised the reply was
not good English.

Lighten up.

Cut the crap, would you. There is no reason to make fun of somebody
because they don't speak proper english. This is not some political
correctness crap. I find it totally OK to make fun of trolls like
yourself.

--mitch

It wasn't trolling , I was telling OP that it was not understandable and suggesting he try again, while being humorous at the same.

If certain people here are too "correct" to find that amusing I again suggest , lighten up.

If you can't you'd better change the name of GIMP to something less offensive in case someone accuses you of having double standards.

/gg