Re: [Gimp-developer] Procedure for new patches

Alexandre: I think you need to check out the branch girin in specific.
If you cd into an existing gimp checkout you can do something like
this:
git remote add gimpgirin git://git.tuxfamily.org/gitroot/gimpgirin/gimp.git
git fetch --all
git checkout girin

Jehan: I think we normally rebase branches around here instead of
merging, just so you know.
Btw, since you're using the gimp for animation, you might want to take
a look at Gimp-GAP.
Anyway, it's always good to have more contributers.

  -- drawoc