Re: [Gimp-developer] lcms high bit depth update: getting closer, but undo doesn't work

On 11/24/12, Elle Stone <l elle stone gmail com> wrote:

> If something works when the babl file *is* modified to eliminate the
> back and forth conversions, and doesn't work when the babl file
> *isn't* modified, that suggests that some bit of Gimp code - code that
> is not inside the lcms.c plugin itself - is calling those babl files
> *during* the ICC color space conversion process.

Turns out it wasn't the babl files after all, and it wasn't any Gimp
code, either. I didn't write the gegl iterators correctly (thank you
Mike Henning for writing the patch and showing how the iterators
should be written!).