[Gimp-developer] Selling GIMP Creations

Hi there,

I was just wondering whether it would be okay for me to sell images and any products (which materials created in GIMP have been incorporated into) that I’ve made using GIMP? The images etc used would originally be my own, however, there may also be some circumstances where the entire “image” is created in GIMP (i.e. without a photograph or anything used as a base/template).

Thank you so much for your time – much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Caitlin