Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Gimp pdf export turns high res xcf into low res file and distorts text

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Kamilla Elliott
<kamilla_elliott yahoo com> wrote:
> But when I exported it to pdf, it was teeny tiny--about 2 inches by 1 inch
> instead of 11 x 6 inches.

As others have mentioned, check your print size.

If all else fails, export it as PNG or TIFF, create a new document in
Scribus, import your image, export as PDF.  Scribus has pretty robust
PDF output - I've sent quite a few PDFs to print with no issues.

Chris

PS - I now notice you are on the developer mailing list.  gimp-user is
probably a better option for future requests like these (gimp-devel is
more geared toward people hacking on GIMP).  No biggie though ;)