Re: [Gimp-developer] Overlay Mode - fix.

I would make it if i was a programmer. Actually, i'm a 3d artist. And i know a bit Java.

I can fix the formula, but to make entire "C/C++" fix is not my skilled level i think.

If you are a Gimp developer i think it will take 2-3 hours of your time.
Anyway i'll install kDevelop and Eclipse to have a look at Gimp's code.