Re: [Gimp-developer] Overlay Mode - fix.

Is it possible to implement it right now? It seems your solution is pretty simple.

On 13.11.2012 19:27, Simon Budig wrote:
There is no need to fiddle around with the XCF version. The layer mode basically is an enum. We simply keep the old enum value (and the "buggy" legacy overlay implementation) around and assign a new one to the fixed "Overlay". Then we hide the "Legacy Overlay" in the menu (unless it is used). This however needs to be done. Just exchanging the math in the overlay operation won't cut it. Bye, Simon