Re: [Gimp-developer] Different Languagepacks Linux/Windows?

On 12-05-29 11:55 AM, Jernej Simončič wrote:
Neither - PyGimp on Windows is always 32-bit, so I suspect it's
looking for translations relatively to the 32-bit DLL directory.

If a person wants to compile GIMP for 64-bit why is pygimp still only 32-bit? Known compatability issues? No one has gotten around to testing 64-bit? Or could it be as simple as no one has bothered to update the build method for pygimp?

It seems odd to me to mix 32-bit and 64-bit in parts of a program that all come out of the same source tree.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.