[Gimp-developer] Different Languagepacks Linux/Windows?

Hello list,

I have come across some differences in the translation of Gimp into German. For example:

The palettes kontex-menue, on the linux, everything is in German. On windows, there is still some english.

On the gradient-dialog, on Windows you can open a new picture, on Linux the translation is correkt.

These are just little thinks, but I ask myself, if there are two different languagepacks for linux and for windows and if I could help with this somehow.

Anke

--
Anke Lange
An der Landwehr 25