Re: [Gimp-developer] file open and create

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net> wrote:
What if there was only File->Open and you got a file chooser (as now)
but with a tabbed interface (or buttons) to get to

We had a similar discussion back in August 2010.

VLC uses a tabbed interface for "Open" (http://www.gnu.org/fry/happy-birthday-to-gnu-sfd-vlc.html) and while it works, I'm not sure it would be simplifying.