Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Is it possible to access the capabilities of gimp in Java?

On 05/31/2012 03:14 AM, stephen wrote:
On 05/31/2012 02:33 AM, stephen wrote:
Hello,

Does Gimp offer an interface (dll) which will allow me to access it capabilities through java or c++?
There is  a C interface, and there is a Python interface which is quite
powerful.
What is the name of the dlls that offer those interfaces.  Can you point me to a web page that describes them.

Thanks,
Stephen

For C: http://www.gimp.org/docs/plug-in/plug-in.html

For Python: http://www.gimp.org/docs/python/index.html

I strongly suggest that you subscribve to the gimp-developer mailing list: