Re: [Gimp-developer] Feature request: Improve the Open file dialog thumbnails

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:59 PM, gfxuser <gfx user online de> wrote:

> I wouldn't say that. On Windows 7 the native 'open file' dialog contains
> different views: list, details, symbols in various sizes, tiles.

This is exactly what I was referring to.

There's no need to sit down and create a patch for GTK+ which GTK+
team probably doesn't even want, when you could use native dialogs.
Personally I've no special opinion on native vs. GTK+ dialogs on
Windows. As a non-Windows user I'm fine with both :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org