[Gimp-developer] Native Mac version

Partha Bagchi wrote (was: Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8 blend time)
The native Mac build has the menu all on the top just like all other Mac apps.
Thanks. Until now I didn't know of the native Mac build at all. Are these the versions from Macports or Fink? Where can I get it from, otherwise? I always used Simone's build (gimp.lisanet.de) and was quite lucky with it. But currently there's a bug with the curves tool (bug #675906), which makes photo editing with GIMP harder and I'd like to check this with the native version, too.

Thanks,
grafxuser