Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp-gap in GIMP 2.8

Hi Daniel -

what specifically is not working in GIMP-GAP iin GIMP 2.8?

Since a grea deal of exfort is put in GIMP in order not to break plug-in API's,
regular GIMP-GAP shoud just work on GIMP 2.8, and if not, it culd be
reported as a bug on GIMP itself.

However, you might find it easier to get a pre-compiled version of
GIMP-GAP for your platform - GIMP-GAP,a s GIMP itself is developed and
presented in source code only - whoever packaged GIMP-GAP for your
GIMP 2.6 should make a release with binaries for GIMP 2.8 as well - or
you might simply build GIMP-GAP yourself from teh tarball. Actually, I
think even the same binaries could work - have you simply tried
copying the files from the plug-ins directory of gimp-2.6 to gimp 2.8
?

  js
 -><-