Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8 blend time

El 11/05/12 20:21, Michael Natterer escribió:
Please file it in bugzilla, it's pointless to use threading if it makes things slower, and we have no code to determine the #cpus on the mac anyway, so we should default to one.

My 2.9 install on linux (Debian, 64 bit) also detected the number of cpus incorrectly. I'm using a Quad Core and it defaulted to 8 threads and it also made some things slower. 2.8 worked fine though, it's set to 4 threads and I can't notice any slowness because of that.

Gez.