Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Translation updates for GIMP 2.8

În data de Sun, 6 May 2012 18:19:23 +0200, Øyvind Kolås a scris:

> > I checked with the official source code release for 2.8 and it seems
> > that things have been screwed up somewhere. The script-fu .po files
> > for languages ar, el, eo, ko, ro and te reports 61 total strings,
> > the same as the current online version which now has been truncated
> > down to 61 strings for *all* languages.
>
> It sounds like translators are pushing translations based on master
> into 2.8. The reduction in translatable string count is probably
> related to a local trimming/cleaning commit that I have locally that
> has not been pushed yet - but the removal of string has been
> prematurely pushed.

I'm glad that after two years of expectations, the official release
of the great new GIMP 2.8 includes a perfect working French or German
languages, but screws my language. What has the French more than the
Romanian ? Is my language from the third world, or what ?

By looking at the files from Damned Lies should I expect that the
script-fu related menus in future 2.8.1, 2.8.2, etc. releases will have
542 strings in English-only for all languages ?

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro