Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Translation updates for GIMP 2.8

În data de Sun, 6 May 2012 16:22:42 +0300, Cristian Secară a scris:

> Before anything, something seems weird here
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp/ :
> the script-fu strings count is 61 for all languages, both 2.8 and
> master branch, whereas my local script-fu .po file has 603 strings !!

I checked with the official source code release for 2.8 and it seems
that things have been screwed up somewhere. The script-fu .po files for
languages ar, el, eo, ko, ro and te reports 61 total strings, the same
as the current online version which now has been truncated down to 61
strings for *all* languages.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară