Re: [Gimp-developer] [Demo] Porting MyPaint brush engines to the GIMP.

very cool...I like very much the way of painting from mypaint... and how you can customize brushes with those parameters...

by the way...is gimp going to borrow some memory management from mypaint? I worked with a .png of 15 000 px X 8000 px, on my computer with 2 gb ram, and it works smoothly in mypaint, but gimp eats all my ram, and all the swap space. I don't know how mypaint achieves this, but I think it's very cool...and useful...

And I have another question:
Is Gimp going to use in the future the .ora format, or it will remain to the .xcf?