[Gimp-developer] Post-GSOC Opportunities

To whom it may concern,
I am Sam Szuflita, a freshman computer science major at Caltech.  Unfortunately, do to prior commitments, I will not be able to participate in the 2012 Google Summer of Code program.  However, I am very interested in getting real experience with real code.

Fortunately, because of Caltech's unique trimester system, I will be available this September.  During September I am willing to pick up on any project ideas which were not completed during the Summer of Code.  I understand that there might not be any available projects left and that I would not be funded but I think it would be a valuable experience.

If you think my plan is feasible, please let me know as I am eager to get involved!

Cheers,
Sam