Re: [Gimp-developer] Gsoc participation

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Jaspreet Sarao <jaspritsarao gmail com> wrote:
> Hi.
> I want to be a part of Gsoc. I selected gimp. I want to ask that can I
> take ideas given in the following link?
> http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Hacking:GSoC/2012/Ideas

Except the unified transform tool that's already taken (that student
already did initial work last year on this project and he's active in
the team, so we are unlikely to hand it over to anybody else)

We also encourage inventiveness, so ideally you should be able to
think of a few projects for yourself :)

But right now, we really, really want porting as many filters to GEGL
ops as possible. I think we can take multiple students for that.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org