Re: [Gimp-developer] GSoC Questions

On 12-03-28 06:44 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Øyvind Kolås wrote:
Doing that work is unsuited for a student right now  and we do desire
proper graph based editing for GEGL. We do really want a proper graph
based editor for GEGL graphs, whether it has to do with GIMP or not.

*cough* mathmap *cough* :)

You can also see nodal (or box and hose) editing systems in GIMP and in Shaderman.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.