Re: [Gimp-developer] Translate to pt_BR

On 16 March 2012 10:10, gfxuser <gfx user online de> wrote:
> Looking at http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/pt/gnome-gimp/ui/ and bug #667282
> I see that the Portugese translation needs help, too.
> Maybe Portugese and Brazilian Portugese are similar enough to unite your
> forces with the Portugese translation team to a mutual benefi

One pt_BR trasnaltion is in place, we could get the pt.po files filled
in with the pt_BR strings where it
is untranslated, and then all it takes is a native speaker to fix some
of the differnt words and expressions - the text structure
does not change much, and it is easier to eit from one to the other
Portuguese variant than translating again.

(I had done it in the past the other way around)

  js
 -><-

If