Re: [Gimp-developer] Regular GIMP news; lack of developers

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM, SorinN wrote:
>> Maybe you could put a link to gimpusers.com on the front page.
>
> Why?
>
> - because it will not hurt

- Why does a dog lick his balls?
- Because he can.

Sorry, but I need a better reason.

> - because it's somewhat logic (why not keeping a link to a community of
> users ?)

Now this one is better, but just placing a link? I don't think so.
Something like what blender.org does re blendernation.com would
probably be better, but a) that would mean duplication of news and b)
someone has to hack the code.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org