[Gimp-developer] (no subject)

Hi I have been trying to work out how to get Gimp to only show fonts from the user/fonts file rather than the vast amount of system fonts can anyone point me at the code section I need to start mucking about with?

http://www.freewebs.com/noughtypixy/

Thank you for DELETING  my address, other addresses and any other personal information from this email (if you plan to forward it).  Thanks too for using "BCC" instead of "TO" and "CC" when forwarding e-mails.  This helps prevent spammers and hackers from obtaining addresses and thus the proliferation of spam.