Re: [Gimp-developer] c2g improvements

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Øyvind Kolås <pippin gimp org> wrote:
Caching the LUTs sounds like an optimization that should go in directly, though I doubt that is what is taking most of the time.

Well my primary concern is - are gimp developers at all interested in any work on improving c2g. I like Gimp and I use it very often but I am not sure about project management here and experiences from reading this list in previous years weren't very good.