Re: [Gimp-developer] c2g improvements

Hi

Please please take time to implement this ! I'll be glad to lend a hand for
testing/tutorials/etc. (I don't have coding skills).

I use c2g on almost every photo : my workflow often only consists in adjusting
global contrast (levels/curves), and then using c2g for adjusting local
contrast, usually with different radiuses. It  a fantastic tool, much better
imho than all the wavelet-* filters that always produce a 'dreamy' effect.

The only drawback is that it takes ages to process the photo, so I always end
up making some compromise between noise level and processing time... so a
speedup would be *very* useful !

Alex