Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Gimp for casual users

Maybe in our community, others are willing to contribute more experiments in a true open source effort. If there is interest, I might do more myself.

What about doing a "template" with certain conditions and rules that allows anyone to repeat the experiment made by andreas ? I would be able to do one. I guess that other people is in a similar situation and would like to contribute doing just a few. With all the ones made by different people we could get a serious amount to be able to take more funded conclusions.

I'm actually not an usability expert and i'm not sure if that would be viable, but it makes lot of sense to me.