Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp UI ... hesitant about compiling a list...

On 24/07/12 15:56, Simon Budig wrote:
Please try to state your question/suggestion in a way, that non-native speaker have a chance of understanding. I did not get at all what you want, and my english in general is pretty good. Thanks, Simon

He seems to suggest that GIMP developers should conduct a user experience study. But he also seems to suggest that instead of artists or any kind of user in the target audience, developers should interview clueless people who refuse to learn anything or is dumb ('idiots' in his words) enough to take years to figure that floating selections can be anchored back or turned into new layers.

It can be summarized like this: "Perform a user experience study interviewing MS Paint users to figure out how to turn GIMP into MS Paint".

Gez